วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Anchor Confuses Samuel L. Jackson with Laurence Fishburne live

Anchor Confuses Samuel L. Jackson with Laurence Fishburne live 




0:05
get a lot a reaction that Super Bowl commercial
0:07
what Super Bowl commercial 0
0:13
you know what I not my the state I Q here
0:16
your as crazy as the people on Twitter hard I'm
0:19
hot my whole 10 that was my fault on Tuesday
0:23
you know what point look-alike I can find what you are you
0:28
I deal by
0:32
guilty thought you were Bob Dylan right I
0:36
entertainment reporter up to him a reply
0:39
flow you don't know the difference I mine
0:43
my list by mistake I apologize really by big mistake let's talk about
0:47
very short line for your job now I'll
0:51
if I would not be hard to get another person is a right here let's talk about
0:55
World Cup lemme know
0:57
I and
1:00
the my i apologize.
1:04
by the other guy but on the other guy either one what's in your wallet
1:08
right that's right %uh
1:12
one black guy doing commercials no question about that
1:16
%uh what's in your wallet black guy okay car black yeah it is
1:20
Morgan Freeman the other credit card he probably will confuse him with
1:27
your exact you're out you're 100 percent right
1:30
up to robo-cup way black guy just like putting cast down in the scene Cena
1:36
in a baseball stadium he's also to black got it turns up
1:40
house the water in the light ways can tell the house is cool
1:44
I'm not that guy up do it was cool
1:47
people insured another never done McDonald
1:51
all a kentucky-bred I
1:55
think I fair enough oh man
1:58
up to the original only black guy robo-cup not a criminal okay Mike
2:04
I were you
2:09
were you a fan %uh the deluxe version I yes
2:15
I will pray to God I'm
2:19
when it came out film it will like crazy
2:23
innovative because it will make it by the government it was
2:27
it was sarcastic it was violent I
2:31
Peterborough and did a great job me now even
2:33
bare breasts in it not known in hours
2:37
I think they should help them but they didn't winning I
2:41
but ya the huge fan of the original and
2:44
when I heard they were making a remake I wonder why I read it
2:48
still didn't know why but when he told me Joe say
2:52
for deal was gonna directed I was really interested in doing it because I like
2:56
you
2:57
other films that he made in Brazil and %uh man Michael Keaton Gary Oldman
3:01
I can say no to it quite a ways off is a great cast and thus director does have
3:06
some extraordinary critics as as an adult only all other yes I do
3:10
I'm just in case they have some of them on the show I
3:13
lower I will make this research
3:16
me you don't confuse them with those other white and I
3:20
up this is a well his or spanking thank you for it up let me ask you this
3:25
statement
3:26
the fact that you brought the initial question why are they doing this a lot
3:29
of people talk about that he's rebooting czar reimagining
3:32
are franchises so what convinced you was a successful films bill
3:37
they were successful films people reboot Summersville
3:41
because they paying bad the new audience out here that hadn't seen them
3:45
or dairy has been a technological advancement that will allow them to do
3:50
something to make the film
3:51
better or different in a certain way that will appeal to an audience them I
3:55
wanna see it want a way is going to die for interrupting United not no not at
4:00
all
4:01
their pushes a log and I'm probably gonna get spanked in the most
4:04
extraordinary way
4:05
with with good reason we should tell you Samuel Jackson robo-cup
4:08
in theaters everywhere on Wednesday February 12 there we go thanks so much
4:13
big game come here and we'll give you one right now alright
4:17
following up okay let's go to the weather forecast
4:20
I does it take I believed I would have liked but
4:25
me CIT here good morning Harvey
4:29
yeah I in the weather forecast things you could be looking pretty good over
4:34
the next couple days as the week goes along skies will clear even more

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: