วันอังคารที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

How to speak English fast



0:07                I got a request from a subscriber about how to speak quickly
0:11                I've got a list two words here and I'm gonna go through them
0:15                now to put this down first one is
0:19                time going to will stand over here right
0:31                I am I going to will put slow
0:35                here and that fast here I'm going two turns into
0:41                I'm gonna
0:47                I'm gonna which turns into
0:51                I'm in a
0:54                so depending on how fast you're speaking I'm going to the store
0:59                I'm going to the store
1:05                I'm gonna go
1:09                to the store
1:13                I know it's different all change I'm going to go
1:18                to the store I'm gonna go to the store
1:22                I'm gonna go to the store
1:28                hey I'm gonna go to the restaurant commoner that's that's more
1:33                Canadian say that American say that sometimes you can stick with this one
1:38                I'm gonna
1:38                I'm gonna go to the store that's pretty quick
1:42                next example is do you want to
1:55                and do you want two turns into do you wanna
1:59                do you wanna do you want to visit
2:07                the
2:10                do you want to visit Grandma granny
2:14                you wanna visit granny do you want a visitor
2:24                so in English we often stick it together kinda
2:28                new owner visitor do want a visitor
2:32                do wanna visit her his visitors have different was a visit her
2:39                next example what is that
2:43                what
2:51                is bat turns into with the rodeo
2:56                what's that was that
3:03                almost like is dead was at
3:09                hey what's that next example
3:14                did you did you turn the into
3:22                the job
3:29                hey did you see the movie yesterday did you
3:34                did you see the movie yesterday
3:37                did you see the movie yesterday did you
3:41                get the new CD did you get the new CD
3:44                digest digest that
3:47                easy one area would you turn to do would yeah
4:04                whatcha would you like to
4:06                drink more coffee would you like
4:10                some more coffee with Jeff with Jeff would you go to the store
4:17                if they had a sale would you go to the store if they had a sale
4:21                would you would you go would you do would you like it
4:25                if it was better next example
4:28                or sort of sort of turns a disorder
4:47                sorta turns into sort of dis is kinda turns into kinda
4:50                hi
4:57                short over like the zoo
5:01                I  sort of like a Brazil I sorta like to see you
5:05                a shorter like to see you shorter kinda
5:09                I kinda like this you by sorta like the beach better than the zoo
5:14                I kind of like it I can I like it
5:17                do you kinda like a like that that
5:21                movie cash or like it it's okay
5:24                different is more like a prince the Asian thing than anything
5:28                different
5:34                ESL they often say it like this
5:40                dev for
5:45                and knee for rent
5:51                do you have a different name
5:54                in native speakers with a dear friend
5:59                here the so this is kinda wrong
6:03                here different signal
6:07                wish they often say he
6:11                like I whish need for and
6:15                bad different good I sorta like a bit different
6:21                color area it's a post
6:25                supposed
6:32                I much supposed to study turns into
6:37                sup supposed
6:41                I'm supposed to study
6:47                she post we came here that
6:50                its post
7:06                I'm supposed to study tonight
7:07                I am suppose to study tonight
7:11                ESL would
7:14                they be sayin like a suppose
7:19                to anady would be like it
7:25                acts just supposed to i'm suppose two to study tonight
7:30                native speaker I'm sposed to study tonight
7:34                I'm sposed to eat less carbohydrate
7:38                I'm sposta the less sugar I'm sposed to
7:42                do more reading next example is
7:46                has there been a must erase
7:49                from sports to erase the board between examples
7:53                I'm not supposed to drop the water rag on the floor
7:58                although thing I said
8:02                somebody remind me what am I supposed to do has there been was added
8:07                here has there been
8:16                turns in do has there been
8:24                has there been any activity has there been any activity
8:30                has there been any monkeys in the room
8:34                has there been any monkeys in a room has a burn
8:38                have there been any cars
8:49                sold
8:53                7 any cars sold
8:57                have there been
9:04                have there been any cars sold but very fast speaking
9:09                have there been any new students enrolled in the school
9:12                next example hi
9:16                can she
9:24                turns into I A I can
9:28                I can see I can see
9:33                the mountain I can see the mountain
9:39                I can see I can see
9:42                into the lake I can see the boat across the lake
9:46                next example his own what is it
9:50                I'm interested
9:59                here cell would often say time
10:05                he to the
10:08                human the rest
10:12                did interested
10:16                but that not very good
10:20                here interested not
10:23                interested deeper and interested
10:26                bad dear friend interested
10:29                good I'm interested turns into you Inc
10:36                rules the interested
10:40                I'm interested in that car interested
10:43                interested I'm interested in learning
10:47                I'm interested in music next example for the most part


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: